Sounds cozy, huh? I suppose a rainy weekend can be good for the soul.
- The Annie Griffin Collection. I made a list of about ten things I want from the Fall and Holiday collections. Stay tuned for an upcoming post!
- These funky tuxedo pants. Such a steal and could be styled a million ways.
- While we're talking styling, I'm dying to put together this exact outfit. J'adore. And do you know what I imagine to be on her feet? These shoes I'm dying to get my hands on.
- Ok, on to food. I'm introducing some of my Florida friends to a classic Mississippi dish tonight: fried green tomatoes. While I'll be using mama's recipe, this one sure does look good, as well.
- Goal for the weekend? Find a new agenda book. Seeing as how picky I am with planner specifications (I have to have lots of room to write and boxes for organization), if I don't find one Saturday, I'm ordering this one. And no, I don't want to just use my iPhone. I like to write things down. Any recommendations out there?
- Obsessed with this pretty and feminine place setting—lovely is the one word to describe it.
Hope you have a cozy weekend on your agenda!