- For all you Tory Burch lovers, I'm sure you've seen the Facebook Fans-Only one item a day sale. But if you haven't, they have a precious iPhone case for $25 here.
- I also can't even begin to explain to you my excitement over Target's collab with Neiman Marcus to bring us thrifty shoppers The Little Black Book of Designers for Christmas 2012. Tory Burch, Alice + Olivia, and so many more—on your soon to be Christmas list for a fraction of the price. Just go read all about it here.
- Have you checked out the latest issue of my mag yet? You can see The Wedding Issue of VIE online here (featuring my sweet friend Kristie's May wedding). We're excited to finally start on a whole site redesign, so if you can't get your hands on the print version, it will be even easier to read online this Fall!
- Calling all thrifty shoppers and deal finders. I'm dying for a pair of these simple, strappy black sandals. I've lookedandlookedandlookedandlooked and I haven't been able to find a pair that's inexpensive but will still hold up past four or five wears. Any ideas?
- Lastly, an extra special favor. If you ever visit this site, then you know my main man, Camp. (If not, then go peruse under my About tab.) Well guess what? There are more. Like, ten more to be exact. And one can be yours—then you'll have your own snuggly, so-smart-they-are-almost-human Goldendoodle all to yourself. And he or she can be friends with Camp, if you like. If you want a sweet precious baby Goldendoodle, you can email my mom, Anne, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or let me know!
Sorry for the bad photo—iPhone pic!