Mine, as usual, is a mix of celebration and relaxation. A co-worker who eloped to Hawaii is having his return announcement celebration. A dinner date is on the agenda with a girlfriend. And a Sunday birthday brunch celebration for a fellow June baby, coming right up. Throw in a few crafty projects, a Pure Barre class, finishing up some reading, and a few hours in the sun on the beach (of course), and I've got myself a weekend.
A few Friday Finds for your first official summer weekend:
- A sale on sale at Kate Spade here.
- A low-fat cookie dough popsicle here. Yes, you read those three phrases, together, correctly.
- I'm building one of these this weekend—mainly to display all the pretty nothings I stash in my drawers.
- The loveliest image—when will I wake to walk into a kitchen like this?
- Finance tips in girl language that will hopefully help with one of my goals for my 25th year.