Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011: Snapshots of My Year

With all my excitement for NYE and 2012, I stopped and took a moment this morning to look over photos from the past year. Slightly surprised by the change and now slightly nostalgic, I pulled a few of my favorite snapshots that document 2011:
Winter:
Mississippi snow day.


One last night at the cabin, home to many weekend getaways and dance parties
Spring:
St. Patrick's Day parade
Down on 30A

Lady Gaga weekend in New Orleans

Summer:

Typical.
Steeplechase in Nashville.
City Grocery: Our favorite Mojitos in Oxford

The Gannaway-Sudduth Wedding
Fall:
First photo shoot with work, behind the camera (+ wine)

First photo shoot with work, in front of the camera



Some of the VIE team after a photoshoot
He wasn't happy about this
The VIE team

Here's to preparing for a pretty fantastic 2012!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates