Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Mantra

I'm tres late with my mantra today. Forgive me, s'il vous plait. But alas, here it is:
Little secret for you. Sometimes, quite often actually, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I may venture into a new place, a new project, a new responsibility with utmost confidence, but am quickly reminded that each day, each moment is a learning lesson at this stage in life. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that when I think of all I don't know yet, I get a tad discouraged. It's times like these when its easy to hang your head, and I'll be honest in admitting that I've hung mine a few more times than normal recently. But you know what?
Some. Things. Take. Time.
It takes time to get to know someone. It takes time to do the job right. It takes time to change, and it takes time to learn.
It takes time to get the hang of it. (It = life at this stage of the game for yours truly.)
But we'll all get there as long as the chin is up, buttercup.


In other news, the random winner of our charming giveaway is......
All That Sparkles! (Love that name- email me your info so we can send it on your way!)


Happy MondayalmostTuesday and see y'all tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates