Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy {Christmas Time} Weekend

Since it's finally December, I feel like I can finally start celebrating the holiday season.
What does that entail? Finally buying a real Christmas tree and fresh garland for the house. Adorning my doors with wreaths hung by metallic ribbons. Cooking up Christmas treats to distribute to friends, just for the heck of it. Checking names off my Christmas list. Perfecting my Christmas playlist. Beginning the search for the New Years Eve outfit. Oh I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.
A few ideas for your first Christmas-y weekend:

  • Beautiful and simple wreath ideas here and here
  • A fabulous start to your Christmas playlist here
  • The beginning inspiration for my New Years Eve attire here
  • A do-gooder gift guide here
Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway for the Shabby Apply charm bangle here!
Happy Friday, lovelies!
xoxo


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates