Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Mantra

Late, late, late today but here I am nonetheless with my mantra for the week:

After a quick trip home to the great state of Mississippi this weekend (stories for tomorrow's post), I came back to my beach abode with a new appreciation of who I am because of where I came from. I've always believed that we all must live an intentional life, and an intentional life means one based on making decisions. Yes, deciding on your career or where to move or who to marry. But above all:
Deciding to be a good daughter. Deciding to be a good friend. Deciding to follow Him.
Deciding you will be authentic. Deciding you will be kind. Deciding you will always rise above.
Deciding what you stand for. Deciding what you expect. Decide what you will not compromise.
Deciding who you are.
And being it.
Happy Monday lovelies!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates