Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Mantra


Sometimes I stumble upon a mantra for our Monday mornings so perfect that it literally lights up my day. This is the case with the one above. You see, I'm not short on dreams. Those who know me can attest to the fact that I'm always making big plans, concocting ideas and strategies, deciding who I want to be and what I want to do, and daydreaming about that since quite a young age. This year, though, brought upon the realization that perfection and having it all together isn't just unattainable, but it's no fun. I've been practicing living simply and happily in the moment. But contentment here and now doesn't have to be traded in for dreaming and scheming. So don't be afraid to dream a bit bigger. Celebrate that. Darling.
Happy Monday lovelies!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates