Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy {Fall Shopping} Weekend

And here we are again, with the weekend on the horizon. I pushed my pencil skirts to the side this morning in lieu of rolled up boyfriend jeans with a pretty silk top, statement necklace, and chunky wooden heels. Our office attire is "beach chic", so as the weather channel tells me that clouds are on my horizon all weekend, I'm hoping to spend some time on the hunt for fall finds to add to my wardrobe. And even though an Indian summer is most surely in our future here on the coast, you have to start early to find the things you want for fall! On my radar? A brown leather skirt. Cropped cigarette pants. A cape coat. A fur vest. Long sleeve silk tops. And I need new shoes. Got any ideas/suggestions for me? Leave a comment!
Happy Weekend lovelies.
xoxo
(photo)

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates