Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy {Anticipatory} Weekend

Good news darlings, the weekend has finally arrived! Even better news is that VIE's Home and Garden issue went to press today! This new issue really is quite lovely, and I'll be sharing the online version of the magazine with you just as soon as the real thing is back from the printer (along with the sense of pride for all our blood, sweat, and tears).  But the best news, perhaps, is that it is just a little over a week until I pack my bags to jet off to New York for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week's Spring 2012 shows!
Words can't explain my excitement, so I won't even try. However, panic is a good word to describe how I feel when thinking about my wardrobe for that week. See and be seen, correct? We all know I'd rather shop than eat. But that's another post for another day. One thing is for sure: there is a lot on the agenda for this little blog.

So off you go, little lovelies, into a weekend that is hopefully filled with delightful fun and just the right amount of R & R to get you going for next week.
xoxo

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates