Tuesday, August 9, 2011

For Fall: Staple Blouses

As I mentioned Friday, I'm on the hunt for my fall wardrobe, looking for great pieces that translate easily from work to play. One thing that's on my radar is pretty blouses for a tucked in, polished look that can be flirty and girly...
or sophisticated and sexy...
... work-appropriate
or date-night appropriate...
or casual and just plain pretty.
I absolutely adore each of the outfits above, and did a little online perusing to see which designers and stores would be my best bet to score similar blouses (and if I found a pair of faux-leather shorts or that adorable high-waisted red skirt along the way, I wouldn't be mad.)





Also, a warm welcome to all the new followers! I'm not sure how you found me, but I'm glad you did. Let me know what you think, and I hope you'll keep coming back.
xoxo

(top five images from my "Style Seeker" pinboard)

1 comments:

ana said...

you can never have enough of these wardrobe staples... recently i've been wearing the Madewell and Equipment silk blouses to death! thanks for the inspiration <3

ana

luckyinlovesf

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates