Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy {Royal} Weekend

You're going to see it a million times today. But I just can't help it.
I always wanted to be a princess, dang it (actually, I am the princess.... of my family at least. Hear that Mom? I admitted it).


My favorite parts?
Kate's (pardon, Princess Katherine's) enthusiastic waving from her seat inside the car on her way to the nuptials.
Little Harry turning to sneak a peak with an enormous grin on his face before his big brother was allowed to turn around.
William's sweet whispered compliment to Kate as she took her place beside him. (and, um, hello. His knee-weakening accent)
Kate's reaction- "Oh, wow."- as she stepped on the balcony of Buckingham Palace and saw her crowd, and their kiss re-do after the first one wasn't quite enough for them.


Ok, so I liked it all. But I know you did, as well. And on this lovey-dovey royal note, I hope you all have a fabulous Friday for the start of your weekend. I'll see you back here on Monday.
xoxo
(sources here and here)

1 comments:

Sepia Toned Vignettes said...

I didn't watch the nuptials, but the pictures are enough to make a girl believe that she too can be a princess :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates