Thursday, March 31, 2011

Unusual Layering

One thing I'd love to master is this thrown-together-yet-oh-so-chic look, like the outfit I adore below.
I really appreciate people who can sport the "Oh this old thing? I really just threw it together this morning" look. Right now, my personality is just a little too OCD to layer unusual pieces together for maximum effect. Typically, I'd rather my pieces flow together, but the idea of pairing lots of contrasting pieces is something that sounds creative and fun.  I'm all about self-improvement, so it sounds like something to work on.
Speaking of working on something, what do you think of the two models' hair above? I'm all for the slightly tousled look (seeing as it's sometimes hard to tame these long locks of mine). But their's almost seems a little "smooth it down or brush it girl". Would you sport their frazzled 'dos for the day?

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates