Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Miller

My black patent Tory Burch Miller sandals have been through the ringer.
I may or may not have worn them every single day this summer. So simple, basic, and classy, they have the unique ability to dress up or down any outfit (or so I seem to think). They are comfy and they are trendy and they are my favorite sandal. Period. That's all you need to know.
So, for obvious reasons, I'm in the market for a new pair. Nude or camel this time, just because. And I am lusting ever so hard for this pair, the Miller 2 sandal (isn't the 2.0 version always better?)
I'm also seriously considering this Miller square sandal, while simultaneously trying to decide if they would make my feet look fat (oh the joys of being a girl):
But just in case you aren't a sandals type of gal and you want a bit more height, we can talk about this wedge. Because, oh, it's pretty:
Well, Tory, you've done it to me again...

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates