Wednesday, February 23, 2011

color me

You all know I'm an art freak. I'm no expert, with the exception of a handful of art history classes in undergrad, but I do get really excited over an abstract watercolor (Mary Catherine and I have been known to spend hours abstract-gazing at our favorite place in the world, also known as The Met). So much so that I've entertained the idea of having someone re-create an abstract on a small wall in future-home (a bathroom perhaps?). Then I saw this photo at Dallas Shaw's blog, and one can only explain my reaction as a sigh of total adoration.
White walls and total, giant-abstract-watercolor goodness. Maybe I'm over-reacting with the whole wall-painting idea, but for this look above, ring me up.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates