Thursday, January 13, 2011

Panels of Love

(thank you thank you thank you to my source here)

Did you just get a little dizzy and giddy with delight
Me too.
I know I've featured a few of these upcoming availabilities (cough, lemon yellow shorts, long sequined skirts, ikat prints, boatneck tops, and high waists), but when I saw these featured panels after panels of J.Crew goodness, I knew I had to share with you. Loving the skinny leather belts cinched high on the waist, the color-blocked combos, and the nude trend that my old friend has pulled out this spring. Notice the color black is nowhere in sight? Such a refreshing spin on the classic staples. 
The snow is still on the ground here in Oxford (I've had my white Christmas and fun snowstorm, now the cold weather needs to get outta here and give me back my sundresses), so I'll be going to sleep tonight with dreams of sunshine and shorts.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates