Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

Yes, I'm still alive. The past two weeks have been insanely ridiculous and I put writing on the back burner to get a few things straightened out and going smoothly again. Lots of changes in these neck of the woods, people. While having my daily chat with my sweet, dreamer-of-a-friend Michelle (who offers the best insight, shares the same love of spontaneity, and basically knows my heart without trying or reason), I tried to explain to her that my life was basically falling in a completely different way than I'd expected lately. We compared this to like throwing up a handful of confetti in the air, the pieces falling every which way. Michelle's insight on the situation?
"But when has confetti not helped a situation? Sounds like a celebration. Of life."

Now if that's not perspective I don't know what is. And as I decided to share that uplifting thought with you all, it dawned on me that He knows where my confetti is falling- He's making it fall there, piece by piece, in those certain places and nooks and crevices.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)


 Well thank goodness for that. And isn't that reason enough to celebrate? So, as your confetti falls whenever, wherever, celebrate it. I should certainly get started.
Thanks Michelle. xoxo

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates