Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy {Warm Mississippi} Weekend


It's unusually pretty and warm here today, 78 degrees and not a cloud in the sky-  Mississippi weather at its unpredictable best. I'll be working on some projects this weekend, blog projects included, so I hope you'll be checking back in to see with me. Hope your Friday is the start of a relaxing and fun weekend!


In the meantime, some links of love for your fabulous few days off:
I'm really in the market for some of these boots. The problem is deciding on a color- ideas?
Mariah the-Christmas-song-goddess has done it again, via my sweet friend Kim's find here.
Emma Watson's very un-Hermione like, super glam photo shoot and new look for Marie Claire here.
And speaking of... I'll be buying my midnight showing tickets for this premier super soon.

photo credit here

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates