Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy (Traveling) Weekend!

Off, off and away for Nashville today! Can hardly wait to experience the city with some of my nearest and dearest who have just made the move to the Music City. It will be a sweet reunion, filled with laughs, wine, catch-up conversations, dancing, and shopping. Now if I can just get through the rest of this morning in order to leave...

A few links of love for your weekend:
Kate Spade Family and Friends sale here, (shout out to past Chi Omega Tau sister Janie- thanks girl!)
InStyle's essentials for a big night on a small budget (as is life) here.
I want these on my feet tonight
Trying to talk my roomates into metallic and glittered pumpkins for the porch like here
Some new music that MCK turned me on to (naturally) here
I can't wait for the time to read this book

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates