Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fusion

I've always been an idea girl. Drawing inspiration from ordinary, small, every day pieces and ideas is one thing I can honestly whole-heartedly hug-around-the-neck about myself. On top of the ideas though, is a love for all things classic. So, a fusion of the two for me is huge. While searching for fun ideas to decorate our new condo, I stumbled across these inspiration-meets-classic monogrammed pieces for the bedroom (I'm from Mississippi, where we wear a monogram from birth until death and monogram everything in between). Bright Starburst colors mixed with cool accents, monograms with a twist, reverse block accent pillows, and all on a classic white duvet. Fresh and lovely.





all imagies via I Suwannee

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates