Monday, March 1, 2010

Time and time again

Where does the time go?
Seriously, where does it go?
Just yesterday I was dancing to Christmas music, and today I've looked up to welcome March with open arms.
So I have a thought today, on this first day of March. Considering my college experience will come to an end in t-minus two months, I am contemplating the concept of time. Here, I've met my soul mates, my sisters, my sunshine. Here, I've discovered my passions, my strengths, and my weaknesses alike. Here, I've been introduced to real love, and found meaning in my over-planned life. And as time continues to quickly skip and dance past me, I am learning how to breathe a little deeper than yesterday, close my eyes a little harder for just a moment, and enjoy the time that I still have.

1 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

aannndd this made me cry.
love you.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates