Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Thoughts (I)

I apologize for my extended absence. I have spent the last long weekend lazing by the beach, enjoying the waves, and pondering life's lovelies by the emerald beaches of Rosemary Beach, Florida. During my morning moments of profound thought, I often found my mind wandering to my ever growing Christmas list. But being the type of person that thinks Thanksgiving deserves a delegated week of appreciation, I will postpone that list and dedicate my blogging this week to the ever-many things I am so very thankful for-many of which inspired my Christmas list items... but we'll get to that later. From style to design to the many people that steal my heart, here are a few of my favorite things.

{ Vintage Inspiration}



 
{ Sparkles}

via Bits of Beauty 



{ Lovely Dainty Sweets}

via French Blue 



Leather Jackets}



{Joy}  

 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates